Picture courtesy of Riologic
Ever wonder what the good guys say when us girls are not around? This week’s Blissful Revelations are dedicated to just that- Some classy men, some before our time, seemed to have it spot on.
1. Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. ~ Albert Einstein
2. It is a man’s own mind, not his enemy or his foe, that lures him to evil ways. ~ Buddha
3. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. ~Sam Keen
4. A weak man is just by accident. A strong but non-violent man is unjust by accident. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
5. The most desired gift of love is not diamonds or roses or chocolate. It is focused attention. ~Richard Warren