Photo courtesy of Donna Irene Photography
- Be nice and compliment people. Yesterday after dropping my phone and breaking it into 53 little pieces I was irately walking to the Sprint store. I didn’t look particularly look happy and suddenly this fiercely fashionable older woman sporting a zany hat and hot pink spandex stops me in my tracks. These were her sweet gentle words- “Well young lady, isn’t that a pretty dress you’re wearing; it just looks so lovely”. That made me smile. It also reminded me to compliment others…so here goes, “Blissful Friend, your smile is so contagious”
- Determination pays off. Congrats to the new NBA Champions The Miami Heat who rocked a thunderous win last night
- Gloomy Days=Perfect Cuddle Time. I can’t wait for my hubs to get home so we can get our comfy pjs on and cuddle with our princess.
- Being in love when your 90 is the most romantic thing EVER. I can’t wait to get there!
- Sometimes things don’t work out because they are just not supposed to. There is always something better out there; stay hopeful and all will work itself out, but no matter what- DON’T LOSE HOPE.